The application deadline is 12 Dec-2021
All applications will be acknowledged, but only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Reference number: 2149
Job status: In-progress
Job category: Internship
Duty station: Home-based
Terms and conditions
- This is an internship opportunity for 9 months.
- CIFOR’s employment conditions follow local labor laws and regulations. CIFOR will employ suitable candidates regardless of nationality, provided that they comply with the local requirements for working at the posting location.
- CIFOR may provide the Intern with a monthly stipend or living allowance. The stipend or living allowance provided to the Intern shall follow the rate used by the Human Resources Unit for Interns at CIFOR.
- Work location: Home-based, preferably based in the CET time zone.
- Cover letter: In your cover letter please make sure to share why you would like to be a part of the GLF Youth team and to answer to the following questions:
o What are you passionate about?
o How can your passion and skills positively contribute to the work of the GLF Youth Team?
o You can see some of our work here. If you could create any program to support young people to bring positive change in their landscapes, what would that program be about? Please describe briefly.To apply, please visit our career site at: http://www.cifor.org/careersTo learn more about CIFOR-ICRAF, please visit our websites at: https://www.cifor.org and www.worldagroforestry.orgCIFOR-ICRAF is an equal opportunity employer. Staff diversity contributes to excellence.